In today’s international companies and organisations, colleagues work in teams, either in the same office or across borders. Issues often arise in relation to Management, Expectations, Decision-Making, Project Management and Communication Styles.
We design Team Building workshops to:
- facilitate the building of interpersonal relationships.
- develop mutual understanding and respect.
- identify personal and cultural differences and explore ways in which they can be understood and integrated.
- provide solutions, guidelines and techniques to optimize the team building process.
Workshop topics include, among others:
- The ways in which culture impacts business, personnel and teams
- Self-awareness exercises to help identify areas of conflict within a team
- Consensus-building on team goals and objectives
- Decision-making processes
- Evaluating the underlying cultural roots of differences
- Exploring ways in which differences are accepted and worked with
- Establishing strategies to resolve current and future problems